Bucky Wucky does have sponsors, and we may work with companies to provide you with the best content, information, and data on business and personal finance. Some links on our site may be affiliate links. While our sponsors may pay us, we only work with companies that align with Bucky Wucky’s values.
If you’re an entrepreneur or a startup, sooner or later you’re going to have to decide how to create a formal business structure.
The way you organize your business is extremely important. It affects your capacity to secure credit and investors, as well as your legal and tax liabilities as well.
Fortunately, when it comes to figuring out how to actually set up your business, you don’t have to go it alone.
There are several online platforms that can help you navigate business formation from start to finish and do much of the hard work for you.
Let’s take a close look at one of the popular choices for online business formation platforms, ZenBusiness.
Onto our ZenBusiness review!
Helpful Business Links
- Divvy Business Credit Card: Fast and flexible business credit when you need it.
- Divvy Business Credit Builder: A program to help businesses build their credit.
- Swipesum: Find the cheapest credit card processing solution that is best for your business.
- Toptal: Hire ex-Google, Apple, and SpaceX freelancers online.
- 99designs: Create graphic design contests with top talent from around the world.
- Carbon Easy: Grow your business by carbon offsetting with Paying Green®.
What is ZenBusiness?
ZenBusiness is an online platform established in 2015 that helps entrepreneurs and startups take their business from an idea to formation, through expedited filing to become a registered limited liability company (LLC).
Beyond helping entrepreneurs create their businesses, ZenBusiness also offers additional services to help make it successful, such as creating professional business websites, operating as a registered agent, worry-free compliance, and banking resolution.
Overall, the ZenBusiness platform offers a wide array of products and services at competitive costs to get your business established and help it thrive.
RELATED: How To Start A Business.
- Formation Plans
- Registered Agent
- Worry-Free Guarantee
- EIN Service
- Operating Agreement
- Annual Reports
- New York Publication
Helpful Business Tips Quicklinks
To use the ZenBusiness platform, you must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the United States. Your business must be located within the United States as well.
You’ll need a computer or mobile device to create an account and choose the type of support you want from ZenBusiness.
How it Works
Even if you’ve never formed a business before, the ZenBusiness platform is super easy to use. You simply identify whether you’re attempting to form an LLC or a corporation on the landing page, and then follow the prompts as they guide you forward.
Depending on the speed at which you want your business to form and the level of services you’d like to receive during and after the formation.
The ZenBusiness Starter Plan is their most basic service and costs $49. It will allow your company to form within 2-3 weeks of filing. For the $179 Pro Plan, you can complete your business formation in an expedited five to eight days, and get additional services, including banking resolution and worry-free compliance.
ZenBusiness’s Premium plan costs $299 and can accelerate your business formation to completion in two to four days. The Premium plan also includes additional services, including website and domain name support, and a business email address.
ZenBusiness bills all of its plans annually. There are additional state fees that will apply to business formation beyond each of the plans’ costs as well.
Customers can contact Zen Business via the following methods:
- ZenBusiness phone number: 1-844-493-6249. Hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-7 pm Central Time, or Sunday from 10 am-7 pm Central Time.
- Email at [email protected]
- ZenBusiness also runs an online chat program during the same hours that their customer support phone lines are manned, which is useful to communicate with as well.
- Customers can also mail ZenBusiness; their address is: 702 San Antonio Street, Austin, Texas, 78701
ZenBusiness Reviews & Complaints
ZenBusiness has a 4.7-star rating with 3,017 reviews on Trustpilot, which is an excellent rating. 86 percent of all reviewers gave ZenBusiness an excellent rating, while only 3 percent gave the platform a bad rating.
The company has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as well, and customer reviews there average four out of five stars as well.
ZenBusiness Pros and Cons
Here are some of the key pros and cons to consider for ZenBusiness:
- Expert Support. Entrepreneurs with little to no experience can get the responsive support they need from ZenBusiness.
- Speed. Depending on the type of ZenBusiness support plan you choose, you can have your business formed in running in either a few weeks or a few days.
- Flexibility. The platform offers a wide range of service plans depending on
- Virtual. As good as ZenBusiness is, it is still an online platform. If you believe that you need more direct and personal support and in-person interaction as you form your business, you may want to consider a different option.
RELATED: HubSpot Marketing Tool Review.
The primary alternative to ZenBusiness is LegalZoom. LegalZoom is older, well-established, and more widely known than ZenBusiness is.
It also offers a wide array of support to businesses that go far beyond business formation, however, we do not recommend LegalZoom for customers living outside of the US, or those wanting a service without many platform hiccups requiring calls to customer support.
For founders living outside of the US, we recommend Firstbase.
Prior to choosing either online platform, you should definitely compare the services each one offers, and determine which platform is the best fit for your company.
Swift Filings, another alternative to ZenBusiness helps you save time and money by helping you register your business online with a super-fast turnaround. They also help with EIN registration and registered agent services.
RELATED: Mercury Business Bank Review.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faq)
Below we answer some of the most commonly asked questions.
Is ZenBusiness legit?
ZenBusiness is a legitimate company that provides services to help people create and run efficient and compliant businesses.
What does ZenBusiness do?
ZenBusiness is an all-in-one business service that helps businesses register and incorporate, and much much more:
- Register A Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Regsiter A Corporation (C Corp)
- Doing Business As (DBA) (Another name under a single legal entity)
- Reserve Business Name
- Business Formation Plans
- Registered Agent Services
- Worry-Free Compliance
- Register An EIN (Employer ID Number)
How to cancel ZenBusiness?
To cancel your ZenBusiness account or service, you can either email them, or call them on 1-844-493-6249.
RELATED: How To Apply For An EIN.
ZenBusiness Review: Parting Thoughts
If you’re ready to take your company to the next level, ZenBusiness may be just what you need to get your company established and set it up for success.
This online platform provides expert responsive support to companies seeking to establish themselves as legal entities; it also offers further services and expertise that many new entrepreneurs and startups need to propel themselves forward.
So, as you continue to build your company, check out ZenBusiness and see if their services would be a good fit.
Get Started With ZenBusiness
Get the fastest formation online with worry-free services
Thanks for reading our ZenBusiness review.
You may also be interested in Hire The World’s Best Freelancers Online.
Find the cheapest Credit Card Processing Company For Your Small Business.